Nationwide Car Accident Lawyer & Car Accident Attorney
Car, Auto, or Automobile Accidents are, by far, the leading cause of transportation related injuries. We are completely dependent on using cars to perform every daily task from driving to the store, work, school, shopping, doctors, etc. that it is inevitable, no matter how safe a driver you are, you will one day be involved in some sort of auto accident. Of course, not every car accident needs a car accident lawyer. Car accident lawyers are only needed when your car accident injury is such that it warrants retaining a automobile accident lawyer.
When Do You Need a Car Accident Injury Lawyer?
When your auto accident injuries are such that:
(1) You have a severe car accident injury that will cause you some significant lost time from work;
(2) Some auto accident injury that causes you to be disfigured; or
(3) You are caused to suffer permanent pain.
Then you should retain a car accident attorney immediately.
Why Do You Need a Car Accident Injury Lawyer?
Every state requires a car owner to have automobile accident insurance. Car insurance companies are absolutely, hands down, the world''s worst at trying to get out of paying you what would be considered fair and just compensation. Let''s face it, how do car insurance companies make money? Simply put: The love to take premiums and hate to pay claims.
(1) You need a trained car accident law firm to fight for your rights because the auto insurance company definitely will not do that;
(2) You need a car accident lawyer to make sue that you get quality medical care and that all areas of your body are properly checked out;
(3) You need a car accident lawyer to get and preserve vital scene evidence and immediately retain experts, called accident reconstructionists, on exactly how the accident happened;
(4) You need a car accident lawyer to make sure that your automobile''s damage is properly assessed and that you get all the money coming to you that you should;
(5) You need a car accident lawyer to get all your monies due from your own insurance company such as Personal Injury Protection [PIP] or Med-Pay coverages;
(6) You need a car accident lawyer to find all layers of insurance coverage such as excess levels of coverage;
(7) You need a car accident lawyer to make sure that your statute of limitations is not missed and that a lawsuit is filed timely to protect your rights;
(8) You need a car accident lawyer to help you select the best venue for your lawsuit;
(9) You need a car accident lawyer to find all liable parties as often times the negligent driver is in the course and scope of employment for a company at the time of the accident and/or sometimes there are other vehicles that may also have some fault in the accident;
(10) You need a car accident lawyer to make sure that all your damages are compensated such as lost wages, loss of future earning capacity, past and future pain and suffering, past and future mental anguish, past and future impairment or physical restrictions, past and future disfigurement from burns or scars; and
(11) Finally, when a case is properly prosecuted by an experienced car accident lawyer most of the time the insurance company will finally offer you what the value of your claim is actually worth and settle your claim but not until the lawyer has made them "see the light".
If you or a loved one has been involved in a car accident, please call 800-773-6770 any time of the day or night to speak with an experienced car accident lawyer.